Πέμπτη 12 Φεβρουαρίου 2015

Tree Change Dolls.

Tasmanian artist Sonia Singh find discarded dolls and give them a new lease of life, but in a way that makes them appear more natural and child-like.



These dolls have been rescued and rehabilitated from op-shops and tip shops around Tasmania. These lil fashion dolls have opted for a "tree change", swapping high-maintenance glitz 'n' glamour for down-to-earth style. I hand repaint the dolls faces, mold new shoes, and my Mum sews and knits their clothing.abilitated from op-shops and tip shops around Tasmania. These lil fashion dolls have opted for a "tree cThese dolls have been rescued and rehabilitated from op-shops and tip shops around Tasmania. These lil fashion dolls have opted for a "tree change", swapping high-maintenance glitz 'n' glamour for down-to-earth style. I hand repaint the dolls faces, mold new shoes, and my Mum sews and knits their clothing.hange", swapping high-maintenance glitz 'n' glamour for down-to-earth style. I hand repaint the dolls faces, mold new shoes, and my Mum sews and knits their clothing.



Περισσότερες πληροφορίες εδώ, το fb της και το κατάστημα.